View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 06:12 PM #25
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
So my sense of injustice about them is more as I have been told I am perfectly fine when I know I am not :S

Before I had personal experience of it, it did not really bother me that much aside from knowing that its a bad way to treat people who are ill.

Its easy for me to 'act' normal'. I know what I should be outraged about and such. But really, it only bothers me when its happening to myself.

So yeah
This really isn't abnormal or unusual at all, though... you can be "philosophically outraged", I suppose. There are plenty of topics where I can see, logically, that something is unjust or wrong and I can be very vocal about it, might even "seem" annoyed or angry about it online, but it's different from being ACTUALLY annoyed or outraged. I'm not losing sleep over these things or, to be frank, giving them much thought at all as soon as the conversation is over .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
She's an honest sociopath?!?
That wouldn't be unusual to be fair, sociopaths aren't necessarily compulsive liars... only when it's personally beneficial to lie, or disadvantageous not to.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote