View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 12:09 PM #65
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Santa View Post
She pulls over a strange car on a dark night...

"Hello I'm Kate McCann, license and registration please sir"

BUT HE REACHES UNDER A NEWSPAPER ON THE SEAT NEXT TO HIM and pulls out a gun! Brap brap! He pops off a couple of shots, but she dodges them expertly, just like those cover up accusations.

Kate scurries back to cover behind her police cruiser; she's been grazed by a bullet... it's just superficial, thank goodness. Gerry could have patched her up but they sadly divorced, and he still lives in England. She tries to call for back up.

BRAP BRAP!

"I've got you now McCann! It's about to be the Tapas 6!" cackles the deranged driver. Kate's radio has been shot out; she's out of ammo, and no backup will be arriving.

OR WILL IT??

A huge, heavy sound like a jackhammer blasts into the night

BABABABABABABABABA "YOU GET AWAY from my Kate McCann / US Cop!!!" - a gravelly roar erupts from the bushes nearby.

It's LT!! He has come to save Kate!

The perp lies dead, in several dozen bloody chunks smeared across the road. His car - no doubt stolen - catches fire, riddled with bullet holes.

"LT is it really you?" - Kate jumps into his muscular, sweaty embrace - "I thought I was dead inside and incapable of love but... but now I know better..."

"And I thought I was a sociopath..." sighs LT "...but now the only path for me, is the one leading to your heart."

Sirens in the distance. Backup is finally arriving. LT and Kate grab a blanket and sit down in the road together. It has begun to snow... the first snowfall of the season... but whether because of the blazing vehicle that rests next to them, or the fires now burning within their hearts... neither of them feel the cold.

The camera pulls back. The car fire burns brightly as red and blue lights approach in the distance. LT holds Kate in a tight embrace and, for the first time in more than a decade - Kate allows herself to smile. She is a McCann,
a US cop, and now, a lover.

FIN
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote