BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by looper007 View Post
Most of the auditions are 90% full of people using the show for their own agenda. Producers will always go for the housemates who will create drama, even if it means getting some with past reality TV experience. We will never go back to those innocent days sadly as you said. No normal person would touch BB anymore.

If you wanted it to work and go back to those days, you would need to put it aside for a few years. No celebrity one either. Give BB a 10 or so year rest and get excitement back from the public and press, have the producers actually try and not chose OTT housemates or go through agencies to pick housemates, chose everyday normal people and cut back or twists and stuff.

Could bring back the innocence but I doubt it would attract a audience who love their OTT characters, fake romances and crazy twists.
In a way BB created the reality TV monster that has now taken it over, it's pretty much seeped into all the reality shows now, look at IAC for example and CBB, it's the Reality Stars who always do well in them because that's there whole thing, playing for the cameras, getting airtime, faking drama, romance blah blah blah. I'm kind of over it. I wish they would just have actual celebs on these show instead of reality stars who are basically cheating as its their whole job to act as a "real person"

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.

Last edited by Niamh.; 12-12-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote