Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Deagle View Post
Seen so many people say they will not vote for Alexandra because she has previous experience through her theater work and music videos so they will vote for a true novice in Joe.

He has way more professional dance experience than Alex, he was in Rent and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, he will have undergone intense training for both and I am pretty confident there are 2 scenes in Chitty where the leads even ballroom dance wheras Alex barely danced in The Bodyguard (I have seen it) and not at all in Sister Act (unless you count swaying as dancing) so her only experience is from filming videos for her music.

Why are she and Debbie getting so much stick when Joe has the same experience if not more?

Gemma is the only one left with no experience really.
This is what I've been saying in another thread .

This is what I hate about SCD every year certain people get harshly criticised for "previous dance experience" and others get let off Scott free .

Classic case of royal double standards ! .

I know nobody is a trained ballroom or Latin dancer but it's unfair when 2 celebrities get given a hard time . Like I've said , at least half of the celebrities will have some advantage whether it's a bit of dance ability or fitness stamina.

Gemma is an actress so I find it hard to believe she's never done dancing in her life , most people in the acting & entertainment industry will of done some theatre or stage school in their lives .

And even if Gemma does lack dance experience she still has fitness on her side as she does kickboxing and should have a strong core . Davood is also fit in shape so has the discipline ,and Jonnie as a sports person would of been very athletic as well.

Last edited by GoldHeart; 15-12-2017 at 08:50 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote