Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

I think we can all agree that Nana Rose is the best female of Riverdale
Spoiler:

talking of Nana Rose, where was she for like,,, 9 episodes, I swear I just went on to believe she burnt in the house fire becasue she was nowhere to be seen

oh and also about last episode:
Spoiler:

Why are there mysteries around the Blossom fire?? I know Cheryl burnt the house down and her mum got SEVERELY burnt running in to get a painting (HOW did she recover so quickly and with no visible scars?? I'm no burns expert but surely she would suffer some disfigurements??)
anyway, Cheryl asks "where's Jason's stocking? " as if yknow, they should have it. But surely all the Christmas stuff in the house/wherever it was would've been destroyed in the fire? Did Cheryl just take out all the Christmas decorations out of the attic before deciding to burn the house down? Or did she just find all of Jason's belongings and keep them before burning the house down?? IM SO CONFUSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
I love Alice but Hermione's been **** this season, they've completely rewritten her character for no reason.
She's different, yet I still enjoy her, despite the inconsistencies. I think her dynamic with Hiram this season has completely shrouded my judgement
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote