View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 05:22 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
its not about her being confident in her appearance. She clearly is, and good on her, we all get what we are given and have to deal with it. The issue I see is that she isn't a typical 50 year old women, and I can assure you, I know many 50+ women that look much healthier than she does. If she thinks posting photos like that will encourage ANY generation into getting fit, she is on the wrong planet.
Many 50 year old women look better than her, many look worse... is your point that she has to look better than ALL other 50 year old women for it to be acceptable for her to post these types of pictures of herself online?
I don't think there really is such thing as a 'typical 50 year old woman' anyway, certainly less and less so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post
quite. i think people do not know and or understand about her past (sadly) and are rather looking at this from the wrong perspective

(plus they maybe have not seen the amount of narcissistic selfies that appear every day via the media as she gets thinner and thinner)
*older and older, not thinner and thinner.

You're assuming that people must be less informed than you are because they hold a different opinion? I'm well aware of her past I just don't think it's relevant to this at all because a. I don't think she looks ill or that her appearance has anything to do with an addiction to exercise, and b. I don't think the reason that many people have a problem with these pictures has got anything to do with her health.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote