Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
I've had first hand experience of people with anorexia as well and frankly it's ridiculous to try and make that kind of diagnosis based on these pictures of her and what you've read about her in the Daily Mail. She looks thin yes (thin doesn't equal anorexic) but she also looks healthy and fit for somebody who is 50. But the fact that your top DM comment is about whether or not men are going to want to have sex with her highlights exactly what the issue is, and it isn't care about her wellbeing so let's not pretend that it is.

As for her looking gaunt, yes she does a bit, when women age they tend to lose fat in their faces (much more than men do) and that's going to be even more accentuated in someone who has very little body fat anyway, that's why so many of them in the entertainment industry and so many ageing women in general opt for fillers. And you can quite clearly see that her having little body fat is due to exercise. And exercising regularly and posting pictures of yourself on social media does not constitute an 'obsession' - especially for someone in the public eye who makes a career out of fitness (which Marsh laid out quite clearly for you but you seemed to ignore).

If you want to go down the "it's people like you..." road we could talk about people like you body shaming ageing women (or any women) and enabling the culture of fillers and plastic surgery, and to hide her body and feel ashamed of it, to keep people like you happy. But instead she's confident in her appearance and in her ageing regardless of what people like you think, despite the menopause and a marriage break up, and if she inspires that in other people instead of feeling the shame that people like you try and place on them then I'm happy to 'enable' that.

The issue is that some people are offended by the sight of ageing women showing off their bodies because it's not what's expected of them, and maybe you're right that my age influences my opinion on it, in that I don't have the same expectations and views of women that were probably more prevalent for people of your age.
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote