BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Austin Armacost
CBB19 - 2nd Housemate Evicted - 4 nominations

Ironically enough, this kid was my second favourite on launch night (I’ll leave you to guess who my favourite was) and I fully expected him to be “back and better than ever!” in a way that would overrule Speidi, who I was not pleased t their return as I had seen CBB11 and did not like Heidi or Spencer in that series. However, this time I preferred Speidi over Austin.

I can see the appeal for the producers bringing him back - had a couple of arguments, probably not too expensive and he is an American who likes and lives the UK. In that case, they should have brought back Michelle Visage instead of Calum Best, but that’s not for here. Looking back on it, there were other agreeable options for a CBB16 all star, such as James Hill, Gail Porter, Bobby Davro and Janice Dickinson, who I place last in that list for the sole reason that I think that she wouldn’t do it again in all honesty, however I sincerely hope they at least made an attempt, only if just a simple phone call to Stevie Lennahan. (who is the only Stevi for Janicr, and also her agent)

Back to Austin. One thing that does not get brought up often enough is they way he acted towards the equally abhorrent James Jordan. He joked about his dancing past, in a way that could have been a method of questioning his sexuality, I thought as I watched it. He also made an attempt at sticking his thumb up his arse, at which I hope he got a formal warning at least but the one thing I will say is that I think he would have gotten on with Kim. Still doesn’t mean I like the twat. (Austin, not Kim)

Hint as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

Started out as being thought of as one of the best housemates, but got evicted much to their shock.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 28-01-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote