Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
This isnt the unpopular opinion, but the context. I'll get to the opinion later. Stephen Bear was an atrocious person who enjoyed seeing other people riled up and angry. He enjoyed intimidating people. And when I saw him on Celebs Go Dating he enjoyed standing up young girls before a date and telling the waiter to let them know he had to leave because he left the chicken in the oven, before running out the back door.

Now here is the unpopular opinion. It took me a very long time to reach this conclusion due to how much I despise the creature - but Stephen Bear was actually a good housemate (). For the little money he was payed, he managed to create Drama and entertainment (if you can call it that) in almost every single Highlights Show, and got the nation talking. Still doesn't change how much I hated him, but he was a good housemate.

Now whilst I'm here and have your attention, a question. Would Stephen Bear have received as much hate as he did on TiBB if he was female? Because I certainly think he would have had a few more fans on her if he was female.

And with that; discuss.

Bear was missing a few vital ingredients for Tibb to like him,no T&A, some don't seem to like men they want them out before they get in,lol

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote