Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Are you being serious??? ,you can't exactly compare gender reassignment with child birth though can you? . Surely the closest comparison would be a guy getting the snip and even then it's not the same thing .

I know what you're saying though as child birth is clearly agonising and the labor experience /contractions can be draining physically and emotionally for women and it takes it's toll. I guess when we think of unbearable pain involving hospitals we automatically think of child birth .
Well no I'm not comparing it to childbirth because childbirth is agony, just saying I'll trust India's word it isn't too bad post op, having experienced stitching in that area after childbirth. I added a little to my original post as I was still thinking about it after.

My father had his legs amputated in his forties due to diabetes/gangrene and the recovery for that is hard because they save as much nerve endings as they can and wrap it inside so you get a lot of phantom pain. I don't know if you'd get phantom penis pain. Anyone know that?

And you still feel like you have feet sometimes so there is a lot of trying to get up for a wee in the night and discovering they aren't there anymore and falling over.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 06-01-2018 at 08:41 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote