View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 03:19 PM #123

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB22: Nick Leeson

So, yes, it is pretty awful but i'm going to clutch at some straws now...

Last night being down on Thursday is odd, there was a lot of hype, so i can only put it down to being a Friday and being up against the football. The footie did surprisingly well, those sorts of matches barely get 4s usually.

Fridays have done very badly the last few series, just like Saturdays, could be the younger lot out, i'm not sure, but that could be to blame. Last Jan went from 1.97m to 1.44m from first Thursday to Friday... and like Super said, last years show got 1.5m, so similar to what last night was.

Even looking at Love Island's rating last year, Fridays was by far the lowest rated day for them, before surging back up on Sunday.

And one very big straw clutch... it was the highest rated Friday since CBB19 haha, only thing higher was CBB20 final which got 1.6m.

I may be quite optimistic,but i think we will see a climb tomorrow. I reckon tonight will be 1.10m and tomorrow will get 1.69m.

I think what we can hope for this series is that it can hold on to 1.5m throughout, as that gives them a chance to hit 2m officials hopefully.

The show was recieved very well last night, a lot of praise about the cast and editing, so if it doesn't take off, then, it doesn't take off. It's sods law that the show could be excellent, but the ratings just don't increase. It's liike that with a lot of things nowadays.

Makes me wonder, will C5 be happy with a low rated series but excellent reaction to those watching, or will they want CBB17 type ratings with the show getting huge backlash.

They need to choose, sadly, good series do not go hand in hand with good ratings. I mean, the fact the likes of CBB18 did well in the ratings compared to CBB20 is criminal to me. Does it mean people like Bear like characters? Well if that's the case, i bet C5 are hoping Daniel does something controversial.... you know, get that standard BB first week ejection...
*mazedsalv** is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote