View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 06:28 PM #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Well if we are honest, most times you can tell. Especially with transwomen. Transmen do tend to pass very well in a few cases but they still have vaginas, and if they do not, its still not a 'penis'

The likes of Blair White pass very well...male friends have said they do find Blair attractive facially and such but could not sleep with someone who has a penis, as they are not gay. Even with SRS, its not a 'vagina...its an inverted penis or bits of colon made into a hole. So its still different. So I definitely understand saying you could never go there sexually tbh. It does noone any favours to pretend neovaginas are actual vaginas.
I'm not really sure on the ins and outs - pardon the expression - of the genitalia post SRS tbh, I was just thinking if in a situation where someone can't tell, and if their genitals did match (god that seems like a bad way of putting it ), and where someone is attracted to them on meeting them and would want to date them (before knowing of their trans status), I know it wouldn't be a common scenario it just puzzles me why someone would completely rule that out as ever being a possibility is all. I totally defend someones right to that preference, I just don't really get it personally is all. (And although I believe India was in the wrong here with how she reacted, I can see how there might be a feeling of hopelessness when you hear something like that and how that might be upsetting).

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote