View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 07:52 PM #24
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFactor_Spoiler2017 View Post
As far as i am aware, they wanted to go towards a more musicianship feel to the show, to distance itself from other reality shows.

Jessie Ware and Paolo Nutini are terrific musicians and songwriters. They will no the real deal when they see it. The show wants to try and stay away from the karaoke type of singers this year which have been associated with reality tv for so long. They feel like having artists like these two mixed with the production/record executive mind of Wil.iam. and the years of experience of Tom Jones is what the show needs to move it forwards and find a genuine recording artist.

Jessie and Paolo are also two very current artists who are fully aware and engaged in the british music scene atm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicbuff90 View Post
Just wanna say this is complete nonsense. My brother works in the studio where the voice is filmed. And I have a friend who scouted this year for show.

The reason I'm hearing that the show is late with judges announcements is because Apprently it will be an entire new panel this year. Wil I am has other recording commitments and Tom jones has decided to stand down because of health reasons.

They were hoping Jennifer was for staying but she couldn't come to a deal and obviously the other guy was axed.

So tbh no judges have been decided, just saw this thread to let you know it's rubbish!

Only think I heard is it's a new panel and finding it difficult to get names because of short notice of Tom and Jennifer departure

Imagine having no time on your hands so you make up stuff like this on the internet

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote