BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Calum Best
CBB19 - 10th Housemate Evicted - 2 nominations

Can I just start off on a shallow point. Speaking as a straight 25-year old Glaswegian, can anyone tell me why Calum is considered attractive? Looking at that picture, he looks as if he’s pished, and that suit is boggin. If you fancy Calum, tell me what it is about him, because honestly, the mind boggles.

Calum is an overrated housemate from both series. Admittedly, better in CBB15, but they shouldn’t have brought HIM back of all people. 4 other CBB15 housemates (the 2 Katies, Perez and Nadia) have all admitted to being asked back, and they bring back ****ting Calum?????

The fact that they brought him back makes me believe that a) Everyone else from CBB15 was too traumatised to come back (apart from Hopkins, who wanted to watch Trump being inaugurated) or b) The producers are struggling. I can think of at least 7 other housemates I would have preferred to see come back (including our Cheggers, what a showbiz legend)

Speaking about his time in the CBB19, it was pretty bland really. Once Coleen said that he would be her dream one night stand, causing him to have a sulk, announce to big brother that he would be nominating her tomorrow. Who does he nominate? Speidi and Stacy.

I would go into the Jedward argument but I canna mind a whole lot about it, so I’m going to sit that one out and I remember him being reasonably derogatory towards Jessica in a lad’s conversation with Jamie, but that’s all I have to say. Right, let’s bounce.

Clue as to who’s next:
Spoiler:

A “winner.” Please try and guess who this is, I’m quite proud of this hint actually

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 28-01-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote