View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 08:17 AM #9
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
A Britain First supporter who drove at a curry restaurant owner after saying “I’m going to kill a Muslim” is to walk free after serving his prison sentence while on remand.

The Old Bailey heard that Marek Zakrocki, 48, also gave a Nazi salute and shouted “white power” before driving his van at Kamal Ahmed outside Spicy Night restaurant in Harrow, north-west London, on 23 June last year – the first anniversary of the Brexit vote.

He told a police officer while in his van: “I’m going to kill a Muslim. I’m doing it for Britain. This is how I’m going to help the country. You people cannot do anything.”

On Friday, Zakrocki was sentenced to 33 weeks in jail by Judge Anthony Leonard QC after pleading guilty last month to dangerous driving and beating his wife. On Friday, he also admitted drink-driving. He will be released due to time spent on remand.

He was originally also accused of attempted murder and three racially aggravated offences but those charges were not pursued by the Crown Prosecution Service. Further charges of attempting to cause grievous bodily harm and having a knife in a public place were ordered to lie on file.

When armed officers arrested Zakrocki, they found a Nazi coin in his pocket and a number of flyers for the far-right group Britain First and newspapers at his home in Harrow.'

What is happening here?...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ner-walks-free
Just one more terrorist added to the list of of those returned ISIS terrorist fighters allowed back and walking our streets free - i don’t see you getting all worked-up about that. You seem far more concerned with right-wing terrorists than any other kind. Why is that?
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote