View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 01:17 PM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
If there had been enough evidence against him for the other charges then he would likely have been charged for that. They didn’t just decide to let him off the hook now did they. It’s commonsense. PC puppets are trying to make some kind of political point out of it because he was a RIGHT-WING terrorist.

Those same people tend to say little about Islamic terrorists such as those coming back from killing our soldiers overseas when they walk free. The act of going to another country to fight against our own is an act of treason and one of our most serious offences. Why are they walking free? No such fuss from the lefties about that.
It seems a pretty cut and dry case of attempted terrorism to me, you can downplay it all you want just because this is a story about a right wing terrorist but it doesn't change the facts. The fact that you are using this to drive home your PC obsession is quite disgusting.

Is there any evidence of islamic terrorists 'going free'? Or have you just made that up to create a reason to bring up muslims again? I don't feel the need to comment on every Islamic terror attack because I've said everything I can say on it and I don't like repeating myself. Right Wing terrorism is something that we haven't talked to death about however which is why I comment more on stories like this than on islamic terrorism because in the current climate of those stories, I have nothing new to say.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote