View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 01:29 PM #21
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
It seems a pretty cut and dry case of attempted terrorism to me, you can downplay it all you want just because this is a story about a right wing terrorist but it doesn't change the facts. The fact that you are using this to drive home your PC obsession is quite disgusting.

Is there any evidence of islamic terrorists 'going free'? Or have you just made that up to create a reason to bring up muslims again? I don't feel the need to comment on every Islamic terror attack because I've said everything I can say on it and I don't like repeating myself. Right Wing terrorism is something that we haven't talked to death about however which is why I comment more on stories like this than on islamic terrorism because in the current climate of those stories, I have nothing new to say.
What are you suggesting then - that there is some kind of cover-up because he is a right-wing terrorist? You are not the CPS how would you know better than them whether there was enough evidence? Just playing armchair judge and jury now.

And if you think the only returning Jihadists are in jail you are more naive than I thought?
Brillopad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote