BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Mode: Broken

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Sheldon
BBCanada 7: Anthony

Default Highlights Spoiler 15th of January

Quote:
Celebrity Big Brother 2018 spoilers! What's happening on tonight's show...

Here's your first look at tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2018 highlights.

Big Brother bursts back onto our screens this evening with the men remaining in charge of the house.

A new task sees the genders once again battle it out, this time as they look after children.

There's showmance drama in the garden, as Shane J and Ashley talk about Ginuwine and how he has "flicked his switch".

Ashley and Ginuwine later meet up to resolve their “misunderstanding”, as Ashley tells him: "I just want my flirty friendship back."

Meanwhile, Andrew has a rather strange request from Ann.

After she leads a prayer in the bedroom, he asks her: "I need your permission to get one of the ladies to help me with some male grooming that I am unable to reach.

"It's not naughty. It's my.... my buttocks. I'm not asking you, I'm asking you to give permission to Ashley because she said if Ann's said yes, it's okay."

But Ann snaps: "It's vulgar and necessary, it may entertain the people who watch Big Brother but it may not entertain the opinion of anyone I respect."

Elsewhere, Amanda takes grooming to another level during Wayne’s bath time and cuts his toenails.

But Wayne later ends up in trouble with Big Brother after breaking the rules regarding nominations.

"This is Big Brother. Housemates, as you know, it is against the rules to discuss nominations. This includes hinting at who you might nominate," Big Brother tells the group.

BB then reads back a chat Wayne had about Rachel, before revealing his punishment is to write out lines of 'I will not discuss nominations' on a chalkboard.

Celebrity Big Brother 2018 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.
https://tellymix.co.uk/gallery/34739...ghts-show.html
Calderyon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote