Thread: Ann Widdecombe I just love Ann, she's the Boss
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 10:35 PM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
She doesn't let anyone peer pressure her into anything, doesn't force herself to like stuff she doesn't like, doesn't take people's cr*p and is 100% transparent about her thoughts...

It's so hilarious watching people p*ssy foot around each other or try to be crafty about their opinion and she's just like "Nah, aint havin' none of that". Completely confident in herself and doesn't feel the need to comform to other people's wishes just to be "liked"...

Honestly, this is why I love the elderly.

She is who she is...she is honest and forthright. Older people don't suffer fools gladly. You reach an age in your life when you have experienced so much that you can spot a prat a mile away...you don't need people to like you because you know you have a core group of family and friends who love you for who you are and you are comfortable in your own skin, who you are and your opinions. Having said that, she listens to others but won't be swayed.
I love her relationship with Rachel..they talk and bicker but accept each other for who they are.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote