Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Thing is,she has always held those views.
I think she is wrong and it should not be seen as wrong or worthy of ridicule to be 2 men or 2 women having affection for each other.

Ann makes a great play of people breaking rules to get rights,such as voting rights for women and other issues.
Well it is perfectly legal for gay people to marry,have relationships from hard-won rights fought for too.

She cannot pick and choose what she does approve of or not.
After all her friend in there Amanda is in a relationship with another woman.
Does Ann disapprove of that,would she voice that to Amanda as she did to Shane and Andrew.

I like Ann,there's little I'd agree with her on,I'd love to have in depth discussions on issues,her career anger views
However I'd too challenge any prejudiced,selective or otherwise views she expressed too.

I think she may well have lost some support from those in same sex relationships watching after tonight.

She has always been a little controversial but care does need to be taken when airing any prejudices you have.
She needs to take care,not,to overstep boundaries.

I know she has those views,I think she's wrong in them.
Still an awesome housemate to watch but this was near out of line by her, really being fair,she's often not and often far from being right.
She didn't say it as Shane J and Andrew said she did though,Shane and Andrew know exactly how to target Ann and why say to her she could watch their love? why would she want to Joey ? I cant blame her, they are disgusting in some of the things they say,

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"