Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Funny how people see things differently Joey as I would defend Ann on this she has already told the house what people do in their private time is up to them,she just doesn't want to see it,and why should she,lots of people don't like displays of PDAs that is nothing to do with homophobia, Amanda is gay,Ann has no problem with her as she doesn't purposely goad Ann or shove it in her face,Shane and Andrew know exactly what they are doing and it seems some are falling for it.
Good post. Also it was very unclear in the clip how the remark was made as she wasn't really facing the camera. She might have meant they are disgusting for keep bringing up her past political votes. She might have been joking around. To say you're disgusting isn't the same as saying being gay is disgusting. They were drunk and goading her in a jokey way. I think people calling her a homophobe are taking it all out of context and misinterpreting her here..

Were she really a homophobe she would clearly always have a problem with them, she would be vocal about it and would leave the room when Shane J was in it. If you are opposed to something to that degree it's not an just an offhand remark.

Also I have no idea who Nadia Essex is.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 23-01-2018 at 10:37 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote