View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 10:15 AM #31
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Yes I would indeed.
Because at meetings I sit alongside Jewish members who are desperate to see Labour in power.
In the election last year,I canvassed and helped Jewish candidates.

Labour does have Jewish MPs you know.,rightly so too who believe that party is the best for them.
Also rightly so.

We all battling together,doing our bit to get a Labour govt elected.
Your vision of the left and Labour bears no resemblance to all of us as Members no matter who we are.

Your comment came from a likely hate for the left and Labour.
My comment of that being nonsense comes from my knowledge of working alongside fellow Jewish Labour party members,yes members.
Socially and working for the party.

The Labour party does not hate or dislike the Jewish people,that's your intense dislike and misinformed opinion,that you love to hold against just about all on the left of politics.

All that anecdotal evidence doesn't change the fact that Jews have been harassed and insulted by members of the Labour party generally.

And they do themselves no favours at all by getting a well-known supporter to investigate Antisemitism claims... and guess what? She said, nothing to see here! Just as expected. And nano-seconds later, she was made a Baroness. And then Labour have the bloody cheek to moan about the Tories' choice of award winners!

Your last paragraph is a ridiculous sweeping statement.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote