Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I'm sick of answering you and asking for your proof of what you say.

I state again,I do not accept Corbyn supports terrorist murders of innocent people or indeed any people.
I do not see him as you do.
I am not the one accusing him of anything,you are with no validation back up.

You are the one refusing to back up what you state as fact,not me.

Now actually you are bordering on baiting and quite frankly until you present proof of your accusations against Corbyn, you will neither get or deserve answers.

All you want to do is likely vent your hate for Corbyn and draw that out by going round in circles.
With your false accusations, which they are because not only has he not been prosecuted for anything you say,neither has he even been interviewed.

Why?
Because factually there is not and hasn't been any evidence against him whatsoever.
I'd even predict there will be none in the future either.

It now seems clear, you have none either.

So nothing to discuss if that is the case really.
I support Corbyn, you don't,pure and simple.

If you had concrete evidence that would change my stance, since you cannot,I am happy as I am supporting an innocent man leading a political party.
While you only wallow in your hate of said same man.
You just repeat the same things over and over and don't respond to anything else I say in my individual posts.
If you insist it is clear I know nothing, then why are you so rattled?
Why are you wasting you time on me?
He has been interviewed, actually, and refused to condemn the IRA by name five times in a row, and then hung up. In another interview he refused to condemn them outright also. Do your research.
Carry on with your Corbyn support and your beliefs and leave me to carry on with what I know, and other things which others know, including a former First Minister and former IRA members themselves (some of whom have been interviewed).
Deal?

Last edited by jet; 25-01-2018 at 11:40 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote