View Single Post
Old 26-01-2018, 10:26 AM #34
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
There are obvious problems within the Labour party with Antisemitism. of course this does not mean ever single Labour MP hates Jews or anything, or even that most of them do. But there is an obvious problem.

The 'vile post' you mention was deleted by me. As they had already attempted to doxx me, so I figured that linking myself on here would make things much worse. It was not removed for any other reason, nor did it have to be removed, I removed it for my privacy given they are already basically cyber-stalking me. But yes, Labour members, and staff, are compiling files on women who do not agree male people are female, and attempting to get them kicked out of the party. They are breaking data protection laws also, by publicly publishing peoples membership numbers. Though they have clicked onto this and have NOW made the files private, not before the police were informed and many many screenshots taken to prove that they are breaking the law and harassing people though. Adding the deletion message to this post, though it may not be readable..hopefully it is.

I actually really want to undelete it now since you seem to think its not true and thats why it was deleted... It is definitely true, I was a victim of the misogynists and the admin of the group who are doing this, is a current Labour Womens Officer.

I have absolutely no need to be smearing Labour. I am/was a Labour voter ffs and would actually like to be able to vote for them next time, am naturally left leaning. But I cannot vote for them while they are allowing behavior like this to go on, or whilst they are being so utterly ridiculous. I cannot bring myself to vote Tory, even if I wanted to, and the rest are pretty much wasted votes anyway. There is no party for me to vote for currently, and thats quite concerning.
I agree... particularly with the first para... it's not all Labour supporters.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote