View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 05:28 PM #23
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...I’ve always found her very interesting in the house, despite her political views and how she hasn’t felt homosexuals are entitled to equal rights etc...but the last few days especially I just can’t get on board with her at all because yes, she has displayed what would be ‘homophobia’...I won’t look at your dictionary definitions, NM.....when she said that ShaneJ was ‘disgusting’ for saying he and Andrew were in love or something, that maybe was open to some interpretation of whether she wasn’t being serious..he was teasing her so maybe she was teasing back...?...but when her reasons for nomination were ‘for obscene dramatic behaviour’, which I think is what she said...then that nomination was serious with no doubt, so for me nothing could be interpreted any other which way...in your dictionary there, NM...you’ll see some of the definitions for ‘obscene’ are depraved, amoral, degenerate, salacious and filthy......those definitions are for the word she used to describe two guys having a bit of rough and tumble play fighting and fully clothed..without anything sexual involved at all..(..and for sure Ann knows her words and knew exactly which word described her thoughts, which she verbalised..)..I can’t really see how that can not be anything other than an aversion to their fun fight because I would say the hugs etc that she and Amanda and Jess etc have shared while in the house are a more intimate display than play fighting is...hugs are quite an intimate thing but she has no objection to those...

...I’m not really on board with ‘she’s best friends with Amanda’ either because ...(..and we can only look at these things by what we see in highlights...)...I’ve never seen where she has shown any interest in Amanda in terms of her partner or talk to her about her coming out with her sexuality much later in life...actually I’ve never seen her ask anything of Wayne either in terms of his sexuality as he was born in a time he would have been greatly affected with society views...they have both spoke about some things, I know...but I haven’t seen Ann actually ask or show any interest or be any active participant in those chats...and surely you would do that of a ‘best friend’...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote