View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 08:30 AM #24
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
He’s got his game face on now with his partner in crime Malika.They know Ann is on course for the win but it blew up in his face in the form of the legendary Amanda Barrie.
Wayne was having none of his nonsense either.

Good on those two

What will Shane J try next?
...see, how do you prove he has his game face on or that he he’s ever had a game face or a game plan...I mean, you have a very pro-Ann perspective, so that’s the slant that you see, in that you see a game face...(...obviously I’m just teasing with you NM because it’s a chat we had in another thread about the perception of ‘homophobic traits’...)...anyways to be serious, I don’t think he has had a plan because he’s been consistent in what he feels is his ‘representation of the gay community’...but yeah, trying to summon ‘crime partners’ wasn’t good at all...I just thinks he has allowed Ann to get under his skin in a way that she obviously hadn’t at the beginning so that’s the ‘face’ that we’re seeing..the face of someone who is allowing someone to creep into them in a way that will always be bad for them, rather than a game face...I mean if you are correct and it were a game face and a game plan from the off...then surely the same could be said of Amanda in the early days when she so apologised to India for her misgendering...and I’m so sorry, and full of apology and please forgive me and I’ll just go and sit down now/type ‘face’..in comparison to the ‘face’ she presented last night of...I’m, not having THAT I’m ready to have my say and tell him what’s what and confront him right here and now......hmmm, I don’t think its about plans for either of them, I just think they’re both displaying the varied aspects of their characters that we all have...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote