View Single Post
Old 29-01-2018, 10:16 AM #14
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
yes she is...didn't you see her asking Shane about Courtney and telling him to wear something more comfortable because she was obviously in some discomfort with his outfit...
That's someone making an effort.
..yeah I have to say that was something I found quite interesting actually...the most comfortable comments...(...because I’m sometimes thinking things like ..is it that she’s not comfortable seeing him in drag as Courtney and hmmm...)...anyways, I’m starting to think that perhaps it’s less that reason and more (...not only the comfort thing..)..but that she also likes to see what she feels is a ‘modest’ dress wear, rather than a sexier one because drag queens are very sexy in their clothing without any thought of comfort.....I think it’s something I could imagine her having said to one of the younger females as well if they had said an outfit hadn’t been comfortable...because I think comfort would be the prime thing with Ann and ‘suitable’ clothing...it might only seem like a small comment but for me it was quite large in a way of possible explanations and perceptions...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote