Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
So in attempt to grab a few votes today ALL DAY we had Shane in full stage makuep and another cheap PVC dress This could be for a couple of reasons, was it " The one who made all the nasty comments about a Lady wasn't me Gov it was Shane " Or could it be for LGBT ( which is nothing to do with men wearing dresses as a living and that mocks and ridicules real women ) saying "Right fellas throw a few votes my way I'm one of yours" Then while wearing the cheap frock we had the "Equality of sexes,races" speech which would bring a tear to a glass eye ,so now this creep of many colours is not only in there supporting millions of gay people ,he's also there support black people ( Has he covered all bases yet ?)

Win or lose at least Ann has stayed herself throughout and can walk out with her head held high knowing this fact
There's only a few days left . I don't care as it's been predictable and obvious from his entry that he's going to win and it's boring that it's do predictable.

Ann is the only one to beat him but she can't compete with his massive never ending fanbase , it's another landslide like Toff from IAc .

Why even bother with a final when we know the results already,and I doubt it will be close Ann will probably get 40% while Shane gets the other 60% .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 30-01-2018 at 10:28 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote