Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don’t know if they read the article but the OP did open it and ask for us all to discuss, which we are and as you say, Paula..its been very interesting to do so, so a good thread, I think...for me, I’m just trying to equate in my head any caring, religious person who would surely feel abhorred at anything that would cause anyone to feel ashamed of who they were...and the writing of any article, which appeared to support in the way of...’they have a right to../...it’s something that should be offered...’....I mean for anyone who did hate themselves because of their sexuality and sought therapy..?...then surely that therapy would involve working on positives, to enable them to feel less self-hating, to feel all the very opposite things of shame...I understand Ann’s feelings about the equality of therapies being available but the nature of the therapy itself in terms of ethics is also essential to consider, and Like Jamie’s, I’m surprised she didn’t consider more before penning an article...

...and no, the only person ive seen her dragging, is Anton du Beke around the dance floor in Strictly.....

I have read it and honestly I don't see why it's such a big deal. She's simply stating an opinion, not at all suggesting that people should be forced into something.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote