View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 02:33 PM #18
0_o

0_o

Turns out the guy heckling her is actually a predator, huge shock there. What possible reason would a sexual predator have to shut down women talking about sexual assault and such, and try to turn the conversation around to how men should be in womens prisons?

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/...r-claim-women/

Been following this on twitter but its put together here. Transactivists have accused the women who this guy assaulted of making it up to try and smear him, but they have been informed that people have been talking about this guy for at least 7 years, so clearly its not just made up to discredit him now.

And sorry for the 'misgendering' but I refuse to call a male sexual predator (who as an adult tries it with 13 year old girls) who behaves in this way 'she'. Its just vile and gaslighty tbh.

Near all of the shouty activist types seem to be sexual predators or fetishists. One of the main reasons I am against this ridiculous self-ID notion. Its these guys I want to keep out of female spaces, not actual transsexual people.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 03-02-2018 at 02:34 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote