Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Smudgie -- Because she is so kind (and hilarious) and is always adds to threads, doesn't detract... and makes point without being mean-spirited towards others. I'll admit I don't remember their posts as much from when I was lurking or first active, but I am quickly becoming a fan
Cherie -- He will mean what he says and says what he means, but their posts for whatever reasons always seems to get my attention... I guess just their general energy on this site. Sometimes he's a bit protective of other members on this board, which I find to be such a positive character trait, and something I respect very much love and respect about this user...
jaxie -- Because she is an understated part of the forum and doesn't often get the recognition she deserves for the amount of consideration she puts into her posts and the genuine respect she shows others... I feel a little sad sometimes that others have gone out, but am very happy she is still here as she's at the top of a growing list of people I have respect for here on the board

Last edited by Maru; 03-02-2018 at 09:26 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote