View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 04:11 AM #372
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I don’t know whether you would consider re-opening the ‘take 2’ thread again, Vicky...I know you felt that it was ‘descending’, but I think some descension is necessary as well, actually quite vital, especially in the early stages of trying to ‘fix’....it’s a bit like a broken marriage, or a marriage that’s having difficulties and trying to work things out as a couple, so that they can stay together because they both want the same with that, neither wants to part ways.....anyways, a lot of ‘negatives’ and things that went wrong or are going wrong have to be addressed first before that ‘building’ can happen...and I do think there was still much progression and positive in the thread, with maybe just a few ‘descensions’...descending is going to be my word of the day.....also I think I might have said in the thread which is slightly happening here...unless it just all became impossible in it’s being negative, then the closing and cutting off as it were of closed threads...doesn’t really solve because what essentially is being said will still be felt so can be counter productive in the frustrations it causes...so the spilling over into other threads and thread after thread, would seem inevitable...if we’re seeking to ‘fix’ as I think we all are, then there has to be a ‘thrashing out’ period of the good and the bad and maybe only think of ‘closing’ if it all became too ‘ugly’...which doesn’t seem to be happening anyway...anyways, I seem to have missed a lot while not here so I probably wouldn’t participate much myself, because I don’t think I’m personally being very productive in my contribution...but it feels it’s something that others feel a definite need for, for their voices/all voices to be heard..?...

Last edited by Ammi; 08-02-2018 at 04:41 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote