RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Really? I saw 'public vote' and counted myself out

I thought it had been filmed in advance too but I guess they must be out there now
Nah it's like Love Island in that it's being filmed right now and there's app votes every now and then from the public.

From what I've gathered it's basically Survivor pre-merge, except the public are partly responsible for what happens at 'tribal council' i.e. they vote to save their faves from the losing team, and the members of the winning team get to vote out someone from the fewest vote-getters (so, from a strategic point, it makes sense to send the strongest person home out of the nominees, however emotions and romances come into play etc making it difficult/more complicated than that)

Just finished ep 2:
Spoiler:

Not surprised one bit to see Tia go. The boys should've sent Georgia home tbh as she was the strongest of the three, but from the moment I saw the cast pictures I knew Tia would be first boot. Everything about her just screamed it. I'm sad she doesn't get the chance to tell her story properly and I think she could've caused drama down the line but oh well.

Newbies are definitely needed to stir this up though before the initial novelty of it being a new show wears off. What's Malia from Love Island up to these days?

Last edited by Headie; 12-02-2018 at 11:20 PM.
Headie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote