BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
"Watching Gimple fire my son 2 weeks before his 18th birthday after telling him they wanted him for the next 3 years was disappointing. I never trusted Gimple or AMC, but Chandler did. I know how much it hurt him. But we do absolutely know how lucky we have been to be a part of it all and appreciate all the love from fans all these years."

I know the show in general is not a great example of long term employment prospects as a majority of the characters end up dead but I find it really unprofessional to guarantee an actors security on the show for a number of years and allow them to choose their education (Chandler was told he would be in at least 3 more seasons last year) around their job or even buy a property (Laurie Holden was told she had 5 more years at least of filming) or even encourage cast to turn down other jobs to film for future season only to be killed off mid season (Emily Kinney was told she had at least another season on the show and therfore refused a future job) it just stinks really.

Seems Gimple has no loyalty to his cast at all and that makes me kind of shy away from the show a little bit.
The biggest problem with TWD is how they treat their cast, you watch season 1 of the show and it's a completely different cast to what's there now, it's poor planning and really bad writing as alot of the characters that they bumped off didn't even finish off their material, or played fundamental roles in the programme that are now needing new characters to try and fill that void.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 18-02-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote