View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:45 PM #19

I believe most of what Snopes said, from my earlier post. I don't think it's all been done although some bits are questionable. If you read what's said in detail though, for the Rescuers pictures, they could well have been put in afterwards by others who came into contact with the movie. I don't really understand why the makers and people who worked for Disney itself would want to jeopardise their situation. For some of the things, as I mentioned previously, I think the workers were entitled to do it for a bit of fun. I've always been a huge Disney film fan, and I still am anyway. The films are absolutely brilliant, and I feel as if I grew up in the best generation.

The Lion King/Kimba similarity is the only story I'm disappointed in. But having said that, what's so bad about taking an idea and trying to make it purely brilliant with a stroke of genius? That could have been the thinking behind it, but then it's a favourable view. Either way, I do still like Disney and I think if you read the link I posted earlier a lot of the theories can be dismissed if you choose to believe them anyway.
Bells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote