TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

C5 have never cared for the civilian series and they’ve missed so many good opportunities to get higher ratings (which would also improve summer CBB, as that depends on how the civ before it rates.) They just have NO common sense. They clearly tried with BB14, and they got a 1.9m average, which imo would’ve been even higher if they didn’t try to copy GS/TOWIE with the two series before it. We all had high hopes for BB15 and they did seem to put alot of effort in for the first few weeks, however they took the negative aspects of BB14 and focused on that for some reason, I mean the BB14 cast was so diverse compared to BB15, BB14 had nightly live feed, BB14 put effort into its tasks (quarantine <3), but NO - we LOVED the inconsistent nominations rule and the live feed in BB14 was TOO much so yeah take that away!

Ever since then they clearly just can’t be bothered with it, BB17 proved again if they put effort into something (yeah the other house twist wasn’t too good but the actual idea was imo one of the best on C5) they’ll get bigger ratings. I hope when they eventually axe it, another channel picks it up and makes BBUK what it’s supposed to be and *hopefully* gets big ratings, to show C5 the opportunity they lost