Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

Default Lauren Harries vs Lisa Appleton

This is a serious debate as far as I'm concerned.

Lauren and Lisa will appear on Celebrity Jeremy Kyle.

The article is from The Sun but I know that some don't like to click on links from them so I've copied and pasted it

Quote:
LISA Appleton and her former friend Lauren Harries got into a screaming row and had to be separated when they filmed The Jeremy Kyle Show, The Sun Online can exclusively reveal.

The former Big Brother star will appear on a celebrity edition of the iconic ITV daytime show where she will confront ex pal Lauren.

Lisa Appleton got into a screaming row with former pal Lauren Harries on the Jeremy Kyle Show

The pair originally became close on a spa day together last year but fell out on a trip to Spain.

Lauren recently said she hopes they can sort it out and added that the "truth will out" about what went down between them.

Now The Sun Online can reveal that things got very tense during filming.

Lisa ended up screaming at Lauren who then stormed off stage.

A source close to Lisa: "Lauren is accusing Lisa of trying it on with her, and although Lauren is a vegetarian she's being stealing all of Lisa's sausages.

"Lisa is very angry and upset with Lauren, as you'll see on the show and they get split up and separated on the show.

"As Lauren accuses her of all sorts, it all gets very heated and Jeremy Kyle backs and supports Lisa a 100% in what she says.

"Lauren storms off the show and starts screaming at Lisa backstage."

The pair fell out while on a trip to Spain

The pal also revealed that Lisa has had "to block Lauren on social media as she keeps harassing her".

They're said to no longer be friends but it remains to be seen if Jeremy Kyle can help sort out their issues.

The Sun also exclusively that Jeremy McConnell will be grilled about his toxic relationship in a one-off Jeremy Kyle special.
I wonder whose side Arista and LeatherTrumpet are on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote