Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

My order would probably go (not based on talent, just more who was my favourite tbf):

1. Bianca Del Rio (I get that she’s a bit samey like Shaun said but I do think she’s incredibly talented in her field of drag, out of all the drag queens who’ve been on the show besides Alyssa she would be the one who I would want to see the most live. Just adore her)
2. Bob the Drag Queen (LOVE her, everything she did was meticulously executed and she’s just all round a really likeable and fun person.)
3. Sharon Needles (not much to say, just an icon.)
4. Violet Chacki (I actually really liked Violet, not the most memorable of people and didn’t have a big personality like most other winners but her runway looks were absolutely stunning and I think she’s on her way to becoming a fashion icon. Skinny legend!)
5. Chad Michaels (AS1 is awful for a multitude of reasons that I can’t even be bothered getting into and I still think Raven should’ve won but Chad was a lovely alternate)
6. Jinkx Monsoon (I wasn’t very invested in Jinkx’s story arc so this may be why she was placed so low, plus S5 was the first series I watched so a) I didn’t know the concept of the show as much as I do now and b) It’s been ****ing agessss since I last watched. Her drag style isn’t really to my taste either but each to their own.)
7. Tyra Sanchez (Glad she won just for the panic attack tbf but Raven was much more of a rightful winner)
8. Raja (I like her a lot more post-show but I really really couldn’t warm to her in S3, and still couldn’t when I rewatched earlier this year. Her runways are gorgeous but her personality is rather lacking, somewhat smug and in regards to the actual show she wasn’t very memorable)
9. Alaska (Very talented, no denying it. I just don’t like her. Didn’t like her in S5, she came across as annoying and a bit awkward and really didn’t like her in AS2.)
10. Sasha Velour (****ing awful winner. Boring in every meaning of the word. Overhyped in every single challenge/look she produced. Rather bitchy and nasty when she wanted to be and should’ve been eliminated during the F4 cos that verse in ‘Category Is...’ is a mess.)

(Haven’t seen S1)
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote