View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 06:40 AM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...it sounds very exploitative, Amy...that just sucks so much for him to have given those hours and have felt so hopeful, with what was said to him......I guess it depends how far he would want to go with it..?...it could be a local newspaper story..?...I’m sure they may be interested in how badly and unfairly he was treated...may Citizens Advice could advise...becUse someone else will very possibly have the same../..similar experience ...and it’s so wrong for employers to do...I’m so sorry this has been such a rubbish experience for him..but there are good employers out there who won’t exploit...so I hope he doesn’t lose faith......
Yes i agree it wouldn't surprise me if they do this kind of thing on a regular basis and some poor person expecting to get employment is is used and then brushed aside and no one finds out what they are up to. It really is shocking behaviour .
Maybe get someone else you know to contact them and ask for work and see if they try pulling the same stunt . I would also contact head office in writing as well as by phone.
hijaxers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote