Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Spoiler:

A really poor episode again in terms of the challenge, once again there were only two written parts for comedy gold. How was anyone gonna win with the Queen?

I'm getting annoyed with Kennedy landing up "in the bottom" just because of episodes where they decide to have 3 instead of 2 for no reason. She was "third" in this episode, safely ahead of Bebe/Morgan, and she was COMFORTABLY miles ahead of Trixie/Chi Chi in the Snatch Game episode, too. As a result, she's now getting all of the tiresome "LOL SHE'S THE ROXXXY" stick when it's really unfair on her considerable talents. Take into count she should've had a 'high' placing in episode 1 (SHE SLAMMED INTO A BOX. IF AJA CAN WIN FOR JUMPING OFF ONE, WHY CAN'T SHE?) and yeah I'm getting bitter about her edit.

Was in hysterics over the Ornacia/Me-Me moment as well god bless Kennedy Davenport

Re those spoilers, Dezzy:

Spoiler:

The person who leaked pretty much everything - Dela self-eliminating, Morgan returning, the lipsync song choices, etc - has said this (MASSIVE SPOILER GO AWAY DON'T READ THIS):

Spoiler:

Shangela loses for a third time.

Now. I can't see this either, UNLESS... they've been setting up some frost this season between Bebe and Shangela, with Bebe refusing to show her lipstick this week, and a general "dismissive vibe" from her. Now we all know that Ru and Michelle worship a Bebe lipsync, no matter what the song is. So the only way I see Shangela going - and I do think Bebe would've sent Shangela packing last week - is if Bebe wins and gets a lipstick. Trixie presumably sending home Kennedy.

HOWEVER. This would suck absolute ASS, and we'd be left with a winner that's performed the third, or fourth, best across the whole season.

And I didn't see the preview so I don't know what the final challenge is, but assuming it's a rap/song performance as per AS2, S9, I also cannot for the life of me see Shangela underperforming in that. Trixie could do well, Bebe could be overhyped, but Shangela bombing and getting sent home for it? No ma'am. Not unless she shoots Carson dead.

Anyway... amazing runway outfits, but another poor challenge. I am 100% team Shangela but even I had to laugh when she said "Bebe was being Bebe" with THAT Actavia performance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote