Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Oh come on! there is so much one sided bias (that can work both ways) with mainstream media. It feels like every newspaper has an agenda that pushes their own political interests/beliefs. The only daily paper that calls out the lies… be it tactfully, is the Independent but even with this paper there isn't anything like enough critical thinking necessary to stop people being brain washed. People honestly do become the regular paper they read!
Mainstream media are full of opinions without facts. Nothings transparent and when its not transparent, its readers aren't able to make choices. I could sit and read the Daily Mails political section and quickly point out its superficial inaccuracies and I can do the same with The Guardian but what's the point?
So where do you get your absolute facts from if you can tell all the papers report lies/inaccuracies and not their own opinions of facts (which will obviously be biased to a lesser or greater degree, and which anyone of average intelligence can ascertain by reading between the lines).
The BBC? Sky News? Where? As you seem to know they are lies, inaccuracies, and just opinions, spill your 100% factual sources as I'd like to be in the know as well.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote