Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Default Putin 10 steps ahead of the West

former MI5 agent who caught one of Putin's spies with stolen secret documents stashed in his pants said today the Russian president thinks 'ten steps ahead' of the West.

Tom Marcus spent a decade tailing Russian, Chinese, IRA and Islamist threats on the UK's streets and says the Kremlin's agents are Britain's most formidable opponents.

One senior Russian agent turned a 'pretty blonde' Briton in her twenties and convinced her to seduce an engineer working on a top secret tech project before stealing his research, Mr Marcus has revealed.

The spy, codenamed Dirty Boot by MI5, learned of her crippling student debt and promised to pay it all off and bankroll a new life for her in Moscow.

But he would later be caught with the sensitive documents in his trousers after Marcus and his team watched the handover from the woman in a petrol station near Wisley, Surrey.

The Russian was deported the following morning and the girl, codenamed Hungry Worm, was arrested but avoided prosecution after sharing everything she knew about Dirty Boot.

The Prime Minister believes Putin's worldwide spy network is being 'dismantled' after more than 100 of his agents were sent back to Moscow by allies in response to the Salisbury nerve agent poisoning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eps-ahead.html

okay, interesting and now i know more i think it's a great thing they did sending back those spies to Moscow

i hope they can solve this without going to war in the first place

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote