BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
A journalist? Seriously? And she wrote that?

JK Rowling is entitled to her own opinion, whatever it is. The world doesn't actually revolve around transsexual women, although you would think it kind of does. We rarely hear about women who have transitioned to men... oh no... that is not where the drama lies.

Do what you need to do to make yourself happy, but don't round on born women if their opinion isn't exactly the same as yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Well a quick Google search says she writes for something called the Bay Area Reporter, "a free weekly newspaper serving the LGBT communities in the San Francisco Bay Area".

So kind of a journalist, I guess... ... you know in the way "community support officers" are kind of police. Except they're actually Edna the primary school dinner lady in a high-vis jacket telling you to pick up litter.
Twitter is confusing to me now, because I don't understand their checkmarking system anymore. It used to be that the people with it were notable, and I would be like oh I learned something today... now 50% of the them either fit into some activist category (LGBT for example) or a semi-journalist, or a semi-actor and I'm still confused why they have a checkmark... it's like CBB's definition of a celebrity. Like who is going to bother to dupe those accounts when they have almost no activity on them...

Last edited by Maru; 27-03-2018 at 01:41 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote