BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I Cant Breathe

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Tom
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Default Gloria Estefan and Rita Ora top targets as Cheryl rules out return

Quote:
CHERYL Tweedy has ruled out a return to X Factor as bosses identify Rita Ora as their top target for the panel.

I can also reveal Latino superstar Gloria Estefan is in contention for a judging role in Simon Cowell’s shake-up of the ITV show, which has led to producers threatening to *terminate the contracts of show veterans Louis Walsh and Sharon Osbourne.

Cheryl, who has long been tipped to take over from Nicole Scherzinger for a third stint on the series, has chosen to pledge her allegiance to Simon on his new BBC1 show The Greatest Dancer after conceding she cannot do both.

The X Factor overhaul could also feature Craig David and Louis Tomlinson, who are in talks to take over the second male position, while Alesha Dixon, Kylie Minogue and Mariah Carey have all been approached, along with Rita and Gloria, with a view to filling the female slots alongside Simon.

A show source said: “Cheryl loves X Factor but she enjoyed filming the pilot for new *BBC *programme and loved it. The show feels fresh and because it’s a new format she is excited by that. Dance has always been a passion for her so it feels right for her.”
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbi...factor-return/

Spoiler:

[/CENTER]

Denver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote