View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 08:32 PM #538

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
After your sarcastic comments on the apparent rantings of others earlier you produce this hypocritical diatribe. Everyone is entitled to their opinions on certain religions whether you like them or not - it is not your call to censor the opinions of others however hard you try.
Does that include Corbyn?
Quote:
It seems to me that you have one rule for one religion and a different for another with your total disapproval of any criticism of Islam whilst defending the leader of the political party you support despite documented evidence of his antisemetic opinions on many occasions. One rule for you and another for the rest of us.
Your seeming is wrong. I have defended the Muslim faith and will continue to defend it because 99% of Muslims are peaceful, respectable people. Your outward viciousness towards the Muslim faith has been embarrassing and makes me ashamed to be British.

As for Judaism, I've already stated its a beautiful religion on so many levels. If I was to choose any religion it would be Judaism. But I stand with Corbyn on condemning those who (with a fairly new idea) support an apartheid in Israel and make a mockery of those who remain with their old faith and oppose the land sweeps and apartheid in Israel. That doesn't make me anti-Semitic, it just means I oppose a political idea... same for Corbyn.
I also oppose radical Islam but does that make me Islamophobic?