View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 09:27 PM #539
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Does that include Corbyn?

Your seeming is wrong. I have defended the Muslim faith and will continue to defend it because 99% of Muslims are peaceful, respectable people. Your outward viciousness towards the Muslim faith has been embarrassing and makes me ashamed to be British.

As for Judaism, I've already stated its a beautiful religion on so many levels. If I was to choose any religion it would be Judaism. But I stand with Corbyn on condemning those who (with a fairly new idea) support an apartheid in Israel and make a mockery of those who remain with their old faith and oppose the land sweeps and apartheid in Israel. That doesn't make me anti-Semitic, it just means I oppose a political idea... same for Corbyn.
I also oppose radical Islam but does that make me Islamophobic?
Explain your definition of ‘viciousness’ as I don’t believe I have said anything ‘vicious’. I have criticised mass immigration and the wearing of Burkhas in the West. Burkhas represent female oppression and have no place in the West where women are equal. It is insulting in the opinion of many Western women. I along with other Western women have every right to express such concerns.

How is that vicious? Should such opinions be shut down for fear of offending Muslims - why are their feelings more relevant/important than those of Western women in your book? I find your clear priority for the feelings of Muslim men and women over those of Western women in the West equally as ‘vicious’ if that is the case.

Come on how exactly have my comments been ‘vicious’ - you are just attempting to shut down Western women in their own countries - how dare they object! Not only is that controlling and dictorial it is pretty vicious in my opinion.

As for Corbyn - he wants to hold the most important job in the country - he therefore has responsibilities that you and I do not have and is much more accountable for his actions. If you can’t see that it is a waste of time having any kind of discussion with you on the subject.

Last edited by Brillopad; 08-04-2018 at 09:31 PM.