View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 07:02 AM #621

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Why do some people dislike Jews anyway ? I just don't get it the ones I have met have always been very gentle, caring people, What do some have against them?
I have my own theory on that Kaz.

I think some type of subliminal genetic memory may be in all of us that the Jews are 'God's Chosen People' - a type of unconscious resentment.

Added to this, of course, is the fact that the Jewish people - speaking GENERALLY, of course, 'don't want no shet-storm' to ensue - are exceptionally hard-working and throughout history have excelled in business and commerce and other fields.

More recently, of course, is the fact that it seems to bother a LOT of people that from Screen-Writers to Actors through Directors and Producers, Jewish people EXCEL in Hollywood, the film industry and theatre.

Such people accuse Jewish people of CONTROLLING Hollywood etc, but there is a difference in Dominating by Excellence and Controlling.

I really do believe that JEALOUSY in ALL its forms is one of THE biggest hidden causes of trouble at all levels in this sad world.