View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 11:15 AM #3

I tried so hard to be fascinated in how psychologically ****ed up she was, but no matter how hard I tried to be interested, she's simply too vile and vapid to enjoy. Her fans hail her as one of the greatest BB villains but I don't really see that at all. For me, to be an enjoyable antagonist means to commit to it and really engage the viewers at it and/or always be at the center of conflict. With Caroline she was neither of those and all she did was be a moody twat who misjudged everyone at the drop of a hat. And whenever she was caught out by this, she wallowed like the coward she is and immediately backtracked on ever being hurtful, profusely apologising to the person in question before bitching about them the day later. She's honestly pretty dull when I look back on the series and what her impact on the series was even supposed to be. I also hold her FULLY accountable for the Benedict and Lauren evictions I had to stomach through and she really ****ing irritated me in how she was to both of them. She got offended by Benedict saying the word 'ejaculation' shut the **** up Caroline and let him do what he wants. She was a painfully annoying hypocrite with Lauren too and people seem to forget this; 'Omg that WOODEN SPOON LAUREN is SOOO two-faced -proceeds to be two-faced to everyone' **** off Caroline you wooden spoon. She effortlessly got so much anger out of me when I was watching and more often than not, it was in an infuriating way. This isn't even mentioning her racial ignorance to Adam.

And no the shopping list thing was not clever or funny whatsoever. I hated it in BB9, I hated it in BB12, I hated it in CBB18 and I definitely hated it in BB13. It also epitomized Caroline as the biggest ****ing pansy of a housemate I've come across, once again literally hiding from conflict she started. And that was the constant thing with her. She's so incapable of arguing that she reduced herself to be a scheming, immature brat with no charm or likeability. Possibly my least favourite of that cast apart from Conor and Becky.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote