As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

k I haven't done a cast ranking this whole time so...

1. Angela - she only shows up every third episode but she's raw and real and vulnerable and complex and one of the only unique characters left? She's delightful but we never see her.
2. Chelsea - alol yes I'm serious. I'm just intrigued more than anything, because she is ALWAYS present in the strategizing scenes and she's openly vocalized and spearheaded like two or three voting plans correctly, but yet she only has like 3 confessionals this entire season. Her edit is complete bull**** because she's actually a pretty competent player from the little we've seen.
3. Jenna - the state of this season when she's my #3. This is still entirely from her struggles with resting bitch face, even though that was a full month ago now.
4. Sebastian - most obvious stoner in Survivor history

5. Kellyn - she's.... fine? I can't imagine feeling any sort of way about her.
6. Donathan - he's nice enough, and I was expecting an insufferable Tai-like edit so I'll take the small victory here.
7. Laurel - I thought I liked her a lot more than I actually do but I'm not really digging the whole "it's too soon to make a big move" blue-balling. Sierra Dawn Thomas did it better hun......x

8. Domenick - not terrible, but I don't have anything to say about him at all and yet he's a constant 4 or 5 visibility. I don't think he's particularly interesting or telegenic or noteworthy and I am struggling to find any adjectives to describe his personality.
9. Wendell - you can just C/P the Domenick write-up here. Even in spite of some personal content, I feel like I do not know who he is at all and I could not describe his personality if you put a gun to my head.
10. Michael - I don't think he's actually my least favorite and he's really not THAT bad, but oh my gooooooooooooddddddd is his edit redundant or what. WE GET IT, you're on the bottom and you've been since like episode 4! Sing me a different tune. It's like a Spencer Bledsoe edit, just without the smarmy facial expressions and smug remarks as he looks down his nose at others.