BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AarynGriesfan View Post
I think Jackie Verna was the biggest surprise performance this week. I never paid much attention to her but she had a real good performance this week. Adam picked the perfect song for her. On the contrary Kelly did the exact opposite for Brynn. I think Brynn is a good singer but she needs the slower songs not all these upbeat songs that Kelly herself likes to cover. If Brynn had Adam or even Blake as her coach I think I woumd like her performances a lot better.
Jackie Verna has shocked me too considering she was the one I questioned the most at even making the top 12.

And yeah Brynn is a good singer at what she does, she just needs to push herself more.

Tbh if I was picking the songs for next weeks top 10 then this is what I'd give them all assuming that said contestant gets to the top 10.

It would be more curveball song choices tbh that they've got to "make their own" just to make the performances more exciting as some of these singers are getting away with playing it safe.

Jackie Verna - California King Bed by Rihanna
Jackie Foster - One Of Those Nights by Juicy J
Pryor Baird - Incomplete by Backstreet Boys
Rayshun Lamarr - Chandelier by Sia
Britton Buchanan - Crawling by Linkin Park
Spensha Baker - Decode by Paramore
Brynn Cartelli - Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd
Kaleb Lee - Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira
Christiana Danielle - Eternal Flame by The Bangles
Sharane Callister - I'm Not Afraid by Eminem
Kyla Jade - Budapest by George Ezra

I know that one of them would have to get eliminated first, but whoever got to the top 10 I'd love to see them try out these song choices that I would give them, I reckon that it would show some interesting results.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 01-05-2018 at 06:29 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote